10.6.09

junktion

junktion

If I had the time I would be all over making junk into useful stuff! This idea has been one of my childhood dreams! Making cool, fun, silly useful stuff out of junk - my first project in architectonics was centered on this concept - though it ended up being a cereal box collage due to time constraints... Hooray junk - it reminds me of 3rd grade and movies where kids make their tree fort and equipment out of bicycyle parts, found junk, etc. that becomes simple machines and useful parts of the fort. The bike seat stools are totally cool! Some of the creations are silly/campy but also retain a neat enough solution that they are fun.

1 comment:

  1. mason,

    not the same vein as your bad ass thesis project but i like the correlation of the interpretation of materials and uses - what brought you to your wearable architecture?

    ReplyDelete