15.6.09

PIKL Studios - re:VISION Dallas

The creative savvy of Kuopao and Pavlina team up in their cleverly named studio, PIKL. While their website is still in construction the team throws down some sick design and have been killin' it in the architecture world. They recently have started their own studio after tutelage from the much acclaimed and skilled West coast design/build studio of Sebastian Mariscal. Now on their own, the two comprise a selection of wonderful inspiration and fantastic ability. The TTU grads were recently bestowed honorable mention for their work in the re:Vision Dallas competition. Congrats to two of my best mentors while at TTU - Magnum and KaBOOM!

see article at arch daily


-render


-sustainable systems diagram

3 comments:

  1. you prick, i was going to post about this competition, o well. I still have the other entries to write-up

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet - our friends were honorable mention in it! even cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I remember Pavlina, she tought my tetonics class. It's good to hear they're doing good work, and I totally dig the pikl name, I'll consider it in honor of my dog Dill Pickle who recently left to doggie heaven. boohoo

    ReplyDelete