4.8.09

Do not fuck with graphic designers

Do not fuck with graphic designers

Check out this wonderful post over at Boing Boing. I am not one to jump on the opposition bandwagon, but maybe this somehow accurately defines the separation between a liberal mind and a conservative mind, or more accurately, a designer mind and a builder mind. This is not to say that there exists shades of gray between engineers and architects, but I have to admit my frustration with engineers that "working" graphics like those provided by republicans to illustrate the current health plan.

1 comment:

  1. It's much more awesome when you check out the opposing Republican chart. OMG! Nason, this reminds me of when we would present projects in the MBA program and the difference having an art/architecture/graphic background has on representing information. I bet Perl would love to teach about this in 'that' class.

    ReplyDelete